[HELP] App did't showing background maps

i’ve  downloaded it on my samsung galaxy tab 2 s,when i tried to use this app on DJI Phantom 4 Pro,on this up not showing google maps at the background.i cannot create a mission.please help me

Hi Omiel,

In your case, I assume that your position is centered over the ocean, hence the blue background on the map.

I would then suggest you:

• to zoom out until you can see your position on the world map et then position the grid over the desired location.
  • Tap the button to recenter the grid over your current GPS position. (button on the bottom left corner of the screen).

Also, in some places, you may experience missing tiles while using the map or satellite view depending on the zoom level. It can be possible to zoom but no tile is displayed or the zoom level is blocked. Unfortunately, only the base map provider is responsible for that.

Switching from the satellite to the map view might partially solve the problem of the missing background information when adjusting your grid in Pix4Dcapture.

Note

It may also come from the fact that some countries intentionally downgrade the resolution of the basemap provider for political reasons.

Workarounds :

• Change the street or/and satellite basemap provider. In Pix4Dcapture, go to Settings > Map. 
  • Set a custom map provider like Google Maps. This community post and this commentdescribe how to proceed.
  • Import a .kmz/.kml file.

Best,