图像坐标系与GCP坐标系的关系

请问哈照片坐标与GCP坐标不在同一区域怎么解决?

Hello,

Welcome to Pix4D Community!

With the information provided it is difficult to say for sure what could be causing this problem. Still, I advise you to check:

1. The geotags of the images and make sure that the lat/long values referred to by the drone and associated with each image are correct. In PIx4Dmapper, you can verify this information by following the instructions in the following article: Menu Project > Image Properties Editor… > Images Table
  2. Check the coordinates of the GCPs are correct. To do this you can do it by following the instructions in the following article: How to add / import GCPs in the Basic GCP/MTP Editor

If the above information does not help you solve the problem, I recommend you to make a ticket in the following link to receive more personalized support. (https://www.pix4d.com/support)

Have a very nice day.

Best regards

Uploading: image.png…

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t see your uploaded image. Please try the .jpg format, this gives the best results.

If the information provided by my colleague Heydi was not helpful, please open a support ticket here. Please upload a couple of images, the Ground Control Points used, together with the information about the coordinate system.

Cheers,
Daniele