Fail upload Images?

Hello Pix4D support,

We were having the same issue with images failing to upload, % uploaded increasing and then suddenly dropping back down to 3% with all images failing to upload.  I was following the forum thread above, and following the sharing of the link to the custom build (by Oliver, October 27th) the uploader appeared to start working, and was working for a couple of weeks.

I have tried this morning to upload a batch of files and this is the first time I have tried since the launch of the new version.  I tried to upload 668 images in total, of which 61 have successfully uploaded, however then it followed the pattern of trying to upload several files at once, each of which would have the % uploaded jump back from around 40% back down to around 3%.  I have tried cancelling the upload and sending just one file on its own and get the same results (upload fails).

I attach the API information below, as requested to others posting on this subject.  

Thank you in advance for looking into this.

Simon Pickles

Hi Philip and Simon,

It seems like the upload speed is the limiting factor.

The Internet resources are not sufficient and prevents you from uploading images to our cloud. Unfortunately, the only workaround that I could suggest is to use another Internet connection (if possible). Also making another upload attempt could help, as the servers might have been less responsive than usual when you tried to upload the first time.