Error Loading project

This has been fixed in newer releases, but my instructions above should also work.

I’m running 3.0.13. and that method did fix it. I forgot to save it previously. It was set to “Invalid”

Hello everybody,

This issue is solved in the 3.0.17 version. Do you still face it?

In case you are using an older version of the software the workaround described by David should solve the problem. If not please submit a support request describing the issue and including the .p4d file.

Regards, 

I haven’t noticed it since the update, but I’ve only processed one project with it so far.

Thanks for the follow up.

We just received this error today. We processed a flight Nov 17 and today we were unable to load the data with various different versions of Pix4D.

MCP

Randy,

I’m guessing you processed it with an older version that previously put the error in the .p4d file. My suggestion is process it in the newer version 3.0.17. This will no longer change the code in .p4d file, the older version will.

Newer version works for me as well.

Hi,

Im having the same issue: [Error]: Error trying to convert the p4d: Could not read XML from input file
I tried to process the project in Pix4D Mapper 4.5.3 from the beginning. This happened
sometime after step 1.

Please help, it is very frustrating.

Matej

Hi @Matej_Cervenan,

On the Community, we have another thread about the same problem. Please have a look at Error e0400b: Invalid Format.

If you used only one version of Pix4Dmapper to process the project, the problem could be caused by the files that somehow got broken.

We can verify that you for as soon as you send us the .log file and .p4d for examination.

Regards