[Error]: Generate KML tiles failed!

Hi! So I have been processing a 3.6 mile long corridor map at 200’ AGL and 3 paths wide. It processes step 1 and step 2 without any problems but step 3 I get the following error:

[Warning]: Warning w9020: GDAL Error <1> Translating source or target SRS failed:

[Warning]: C:/Users/info/Desktop/Projects/CEC Redmond/Redmond CEC/3_dsm_ortho/2_mosaic/google_tiles/_warp.tif_dst_tile0_src.prj

[Warning]: Warning w9020: GDAL Error <4> Attempt to create new tiff file `C:/Users/info/Desktop/Projects/CEC Redmond/Redmond CEC/3_dsm_ortho/2_mosaic/google_tiles/_warp.tif_dst_tile0.tif’ failed: No such file or directory

[Error]: Generate KML: cannot warp <C:/Users/info/Desktop/Projects/CEC Redmond/Redmond CEC/3_dsm_ortho/2_mosaic/tiles/Redmond CEC_transparent_mosaic_group1_1_1.tif> to <C:/Users/info/Desktop/Projects/CEC Redmond/Redmond CEC/3_dsm_ortho/2_mosaic/google_tiles/_warp.tif_dst_tile0.tif>!

[Error]: Generate KML: warping failed!

[Error]: Generate KML tiles failed!

I am not sure why it is giving me trouble with the KML files as it appears to be generating the Geo-Tiff files without any problems. Does anybody have a solution?

Quality Report 003.pdf (767.0 KB)

Hi @wigginstech,

I replied to your email asking for the .log file.

After we review it and discover the problem, we will post the solution on the Community so other users can use it as a reference. :slight_smile:

Best!

Hi Beata

Good! That’s why I posted in online because I thought that it might be nice to be a benefit for anyone else who might experience this problem.

1 Like