Cannot get GeoTIFF / KML file

Hello,
I try to process multi-spectral data obtained by SEQUOIA and getting the warning:

[Warning]: Warning w9020: GDAL Error <1> latitude or longitude exceeded limits

[Warning]: Warning w9020: GDAL Error \<1\> latitude or longitude exceeded limits

and noticed that even after processing is over, the 3rd step still appears in red colour as if it is not finished.

What I noticed: 3rd step appears red if GeoTIFF (under DMS and Orthomosaic / Orthomosaic) is checked. But if I remove the check, then 3rd step looks green (i.e. completed).

Am I doing processing in a wrong way? Is it possible to complete the processing with Google KML files generated?

Thank you.

Giorgi

ps. here are screenshots

Hi,

Google tiles and KML cannot be generated if you are using multispectral imagery. You can have a look at this: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/206860936-How-to-generate-the-Google-Maps-Tiles-and-KML. One group should be named RGB to generate this output. However, since you are using Sequoia, I would recommend you to process your images from the RGB sensor separately in a project and generate the Google tiles. Also, the warnings shouldn’t affect the processing.

Check geotiff and merge tiles. Uncheck Google tiles and KML.