Error e0046 No Calibrated Camera

When trying to process an orthophoto, I get this error message. This is the same camera payload I’ve used to process many orthos. Not sure why this time it is giving me this message. I flew with 80/80 overlap and all my images look good. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

Hi jeff,
Can you upload your quality report?

Hi Mike,

It did not generate a quality report. Can I send a link to the data files?

Thanks

Hi @jeff.davis,

Please could you try to generate the quality report by follow these instructions: Menu Process > Generate Quality Report

If it is not possible to generate the QR, please send us your images to the following link: HERE

I am looking forward to your answer.

Have a very nice day!

Best regards

Hi @jeff.davis,

This type of error is most often related to there not being enough overlap between the images. Can you please tell us which is the overlap of your images? If you have doubts which is the recommended minimum overlap according to the type of project, see the following article: Step 1. Before Starting a Project > 1. Designing the Image Acquisition Plan > a. Selecting the Image Acquisition Plan Type

Please verify this aspect and let us know if this information was useful for you.

Have a very nice day!

Best regards

This was flown with 80% front overlap and 80% side overlap.

Hi Jeff,

Can you share the Quality Report along with a few images through the shared drive Heydi provided? Without more information, it will not be possible to provide further suggestions.

Were you able to check the Causes and Solutions recommendations from the quality report screenshots?

Regards,
-Jon