Error e0015 while importing GCP's

Hi Guys
I’ve been encountering an issue while importing GCP’s.
I’m getting error e0015 about a format error on one of my lines on the GCP’s list. I have 6 GCP’s, taken with a RTK on ground, all in the exact same format and it’s giving me an error on line 6. I’ve tried removing line 6 and only use 4 GCP’s with no luck.
Pix4D seems to be reading lines 1 to 5 without an issue even thou they are the same format, I’ve also tried to change the order on the GCP’s and I get the same error.
What am I missing?

Thank you

Figure it out - I had my coordinates in decimal format with periods after each 3 numbers group (example 27.235.326.236.236) changed to only one period (exemple 27.235326236236) and they were all recognized.

1 Like

Hi there,
I’m trying to load the GCP’s coordinates from a .csv file. I’ve got 36 points (gets up to line 36 in the .csv file) and the PIX4DMapper tells me an error.
the error occurs in the middle of the process and I’m not sure if it has much affect, because I’ve already used my GCP’s points to create a better orientation in my project, but suddenly I get this error:

[Error]: Error e0015: File D:/…csv Error at line 37: wrong format. Reading: Expected format: GCPName Latitude/X Longitude/Y Altitude/Z Example: GCP1 45.34 2.34 165.5 Hint: there should be 4 columns only, GCPName should be unique, should not contain any space or special character, and decimal numbers should be written with a dot.

I don’t have nothing in my 37’s row.
so, Why is that happening?
Is it effect the process of my project?

Thanks a lot,
Doron.

Hi Doron,

Do you have a sample of the csv file? Could you please attach it on the community, to have a better look?

Cheers,
Teodora

Error]: Error e0015: File D:/…csv Error at line 37: wrong format. Reading: Expected format: GCPName Latitude/X Longitude/Y Altitude/Z Example: GCP1 45.34 2.34 165.5 Hint: there should be 4 columns only, GCPName should be unique, should not contain any space or special character, and decimal numbers should be written with a dot.
I am having the exact same problem. what was the outcome?

Hi Brad,

Welcome to Pix4D Community!.

I have checked the file and was able to import the GCPs using a test project in PIX4Ddiscovery. I would suggest logging out and then back in. Potentially switching the - to a _ in the name, but the - should be fine to use.

I hope this information helps you with the issue.

Have a very nice day.

Best regards

The issue was a simple fix. The y,x,z ( Northing, Easting, RL) coordinates input had been changed to x,y,z( Easting, Northing, RL).

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know about the fix.
We are glad to hear that you can resume your work.

Happy mapping!
:slight_smile: