This behavior has not been reported so far by other users.
Can you please answer the following questions to know a bit more about what you are experiencing:
- Have you already downloaded successfully your pictures in the past after missions?
- How many pictures do you try to download?
- Do you have enough space on your mobile device to download all the pictures?
I would suggest you do the followings here to see if it solves your issue:
- When downloading pictures, make sure that no other process run at the same time to avoid potential conflicts.
The two procedures below may imply data loss so we recommend to make a backup if there are important data saved. Connect the mobile device and copy the Pix4D folder (Local Storage > Device storage > Pix4D) to your computer.
1. Clear data and clear cache memory of the application
- Open the Settings application on the Android device.
- Scroll the list and tap Apps, Applications or Manage apps.
- (optional) On certain devices like Samsung, tap Application Manager.
- Scroll the list to find the application.
- From the list, tap Storage.
- Tap CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE.
2. Re-install Ctrl+Plugin and Pix4Dcapture from scratch
- Uninstall Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+Plugin.
- Connect the device to a computer and navigate to Local Storage > Device storage > Pix4D.
- Delete the content of all folders.
- Delete the Pix4D folder.
- Re-install the latest version of Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+Plugin.
- (optional) Place the backup content back into the Pix4D folder to restore data.
Also, if getting any issue to download pictures from the drone to the mobile device, you always have the possibility to get the pictures straight from the SD card plugged into the drone.