DJI's New Mavic Pro

I would also enjoy being a tester as well and I have my Mavic Pro in my possession.

Very happy to stumble upon this thread.  I’ve been using Pix4D for some time now with our Phantoms.  I have a Mavic on the way. Count me in for testing. 

Hi all,

We expect that the recently released Android version 3.4.0 works with Mavic Pro if you select Inspire 1.
In the meantime, our developers are working on fixing the last details to make available soon a new version that officially supports Mavic Pro.

Regards,

Please add me to the beta test group for both Android and iOS please. We have 6 Mavic Pro’s that would all like to be able to map utilizing Pix4D Capture.

Thank you!

Scott K.

Pix4D Support,

Just checking in on when you might have a beta of Pix4D Capture app for iOS and/ or Android to test the Mavic Pro.

Thanks!

Scott K.

Please add us to the Mavic beta test group for both Android and iOS

Please add me to the beta and testing of Pix4D Capture for iOS.

Please add me also to the beta test group for iOS. I would like to test the Pix4D software with my Mavic Pro.

Thanks.

Hello, Has this Beta started yet? Can we please get a status? Thank you!

Hello everybody,

DJI Mavic Pro is now supported by our latest Android version (3.5.0). We would be glad to receive your feedback in case you had the chance to test the Android Pix4Dcapture with Mavic Pro.

Our developers are currently working on integrating the Mavic Pro to our list of supported drones by the iOS Pix4Dcapture app.
We cannot give a precise release date but we expect this to happen by mid-January.

@Scott, Rainer, Juan and Zachary, We have added you to our list of beta testers so that you will receive an email with the procedure when the beta iOS app supporting the Mavic is ready.

Regards,

Hello,

I am also interested in being added to the list of iOS beta testers. Can you send me an email with the procedure when the beta iOS app supporting the Mavic is ready? Thank you!

Gus

Hi Gus,

We have added you.
You will receive an email with the procedure on how to get access to the iOS beta app when it is released by our developers.

Regards,

Hi, I would like to be added to betatest list, since I own mavic, and also I am software developer so I can help with testing.

I am available to help Beta test the iOS version.

Hi Support Team,

I am interested in being added to the list of iOS beta testers. Can you send me an email with the procedure when the beta iOS app supporting the Mavic is ready? Also Thank you!

best,

nico

Hi Team!

I’m also interested in being added to the list of iOS and android beta testers as I have two devices, for the mavic.

And if anyone generated any mapping as of yet, can you pls post?

Thanks.

Mary 

Hi.

Just received my Mavic Pro Combo.
I’m also interested in testing the iOS app.

Hi all,

Thank you for your strong interest.
We will soon share with you the procedure by email to become iOS beta testers and test the Mavic Pro.

Regards,

Please add me to the beta tester list and email.

Thanks!

can i please become a beta tester too…add me to the list and email…lets get this happening…android before iOS…what were you thinking