DJI Mavic Pro Autofocus Issue

Hi all. So, unfortunately, the word is that the Mavic blur issue is not being worked on at the moment. We are continuing to add new features and will keep improving the app but the reality of app development is that there needs to be an efficient allocation of resources and our developers are focused on adding new features and incorporating support for new drones like the Anafi and DJI P4P V2. 

I think the best thing for this post is for everyone to share feedback about the different workarounds that have been proposed so that we can find a workflow that works to address this issue. I know that’s not optimal for some but I think we can get this issue figured out without too much trouble. If you have tried the workflow I proposed previously and it has not worked then please report what happened and maybe we can improve. Otherwise, if you have found something else that works for you we can explore that. Thanks, everyone for your patience.

@Christian This feature is a very popular request. You should show your support in the correct support post. 
https://community.pix4d.com/t/5603-Terrain-Following