DJI Mavic 2 Zoom support

Mavic zoom should really be added.
Fixed zoom settings and it should be fine.
Come on, do it!
:slight_smile:

I am also interested in learning if the mavic 2 zoom will be supported. We have two zooms and this support will be the deciding factor on what mapping software we use.

I am interestet support of the DJI Drone Mavic 2 Zoom from the pix4D Software too!!! I would like to by this drone but it would be mad if i can not use the pictures from the Zoom with pix4D.

Please can you say something about the chance that pix4D will support this drone in future and about the circa timeline.

Hi,

I can confirm that pix4D Capture now works for Mavic 2 Zoom.

Really?! This would be great. But on the official site of Pix4D the Zoom Drone is not listed yet.
https://www.pix4d.com/de/produkt/pix4dcapture

Hi @peroghala,

can you please tell me what were your configurations in Pix4d-Capture. Today i’ve tried to use Pix4D-Capture with my Mavic 2 Zoom but I could not established a connection from the drone to Pix4D?!
In the software there is no choice of the Mavic 2 Zoom, only the mavic 2 Pro, but this doesn’t work with my Zoom.

Thanks for helping!

Gregor

Also curious, we’d like to do a flyover with a Zoom today

Hi Jacob,

could you make it possible to fly with the Zoom and Pix4D Capture?

No, we didn’t try - the Zoom was not listed in Pix4d capture, so we used Map Pilot - not ideal.

Maps Made Easy incorporated the Mavic Zoom into their software with a fixed setting. I cant understand for the life of me what Pix4D’s struggle is. This is a shame because you would be our software of choice!

hi Gregor,

Download and install the latest version of Pix4Dcapture. Or if you’ve already install a version of
this software then updated it.

Hi @peroghala,

thanks for your Information. In the App-store there is the version 4.8.0 but still no official support for the zoom. Can you tell me please wich version you are using and witch drone you choose in the app?

hi gregor,

The latest version is 4.9.0 update to DJI SDK 4.11.1. This is the version that works.
Make sure your wifi is turned on when connected to the Mavic 2 zoom for the first time.

1 Like

Ah…the 4.9.0 Version is actually only for the iOS Systems available. I’m using Android so I have to wait :frowning:

hi Gregor,

It works quite well on android. I used both android and iOS

Hello! Is there already support for the Mavic 2 zoom?

Hi @peroghala,

you are surprising me with every reply :slight_smile: I can’t find the 4.9.0 version. Not in the Appstore and not on the pix4D site. So can you tell me please where to find?

I’m running out of option to help you as well, Hope someone out there can help

Yes Pix4Dcapture now works for Mavic 2 Zoom on both iOS and Android

yes