Is the Pix4dCapture software compatible with the DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone?
I can only find infromation for the “Air2s” or the “Mavic Air” but not for the Mavic Air 2.
If not today, is there a plan for it to be supported in the future?
What are the current technical limitations, not enabling the support of these newer drones with pix4dcapture ?
Welcome to Pix4D Community!
Adding this feature/drone camera is currently not on the roadmap. However, your suggestion will have more weight if you share it on our Community and collect more votes from other users.
Here is how you can do this:
- Go to the Feature Request section of the product for which you are suggesting a feature.
- Log in or create an account, if you don’t have a Pix4D account yet.
- Look for the feature you are interested in. Someone else might have already asked for it. If such request doesn’t exist, create it as a new topic.
- Vote for it.
- Done, your vote is counted!
- You can manage, follow-up or even remove your vote(s) if you change your mind.
I suggest creating one topic for each camera to be supported.
I hope this information was useful for you.
Have a very nice day!