DJI Matrice 600 Pro - Custom Camera

Hello!

We use a DJI Matrice 600 Pro with a custom camera and until recently Pix4Dcapture recognized it as Matrice 600 and I could add a custom camera. But after a recent update, Pix4Dcapture started detecting as Matrice 600 Pro but I don’t see any option to add a custom camera. I just need the custom camera option for accurate area coverage. Any workaround for it?

Hello,

You should be able to add the custom camera to fly missions with the correct overlap even if the camera is not included in the database of Pix4Dcapture. This feature is only available on the iOS version of Pix4Dcapture. To add the custom camera, follow the steps explained in our support article on (iOS) Add a custom camera.

Regards,

Hello Kapil,

I believe you misread my question. I do know how to add a custom camera on the iOS app. But after recent update, there is no option to add a custom camera for Matrice 600 Pro. Please check the attached screenshot.

Hello,

To further investigate the issue, can you provide me the below information,

• From which update did it occur?
  • Did you fly successfully in the past with your configuration?
  • Is it working if selecting the M600 from the drone list?
  • Try reinstall the app from scratch

Caution
The procedure below may imply data loss so we recommend to make a backup if there are important data saved. Connect the mobile device and use iTunes to backup files on your computer.
Re-install Pix4Dcapture from scratch

1. Uninstall Pix4Dcapture. On your mobile device go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Pix4Dcapture > Delete App.
  2. Re-install the latest version of Pix4Dcapture.
  3. (optional) Place the backup content back into the Pix4D folder to restore data.

We don’t officially support M600 Pro even though it might work as it is very similar as the M600. We can not make any guarantee it will work. Could you try the above suggestion and see if that helps to solve your issue?

Regards,