To further investigate the issue, can you provide me the below information,
- From which update did it occur?
- Did you fly successfully in the past with your configuration?
- Is it working if selecting the M600 from the drone list?
- Try reinstall the app from scratch
The procedure below may imply data loss so we recommend to make a backup if there are important data saved. Connect the mobile device and use iTunes to backup files on your computer.
Re-install Pix4Dcapture from scratch
- Uninstall Pix4Dcapture. On your mobile device go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Pix4Dcapture > Delete App.
- Re-install the latest version of Pix4Dcapture.
- (optional) Place the backup content back into the Pix4D folder to restore data.
We don’t officially support M600 Pro even though it might work as it is very similar as the M600. We can not make any guarantee it will work. Could you try the above suggestion and see if that helps to solve your issue?