Dense Processing failed!

can any one help me with this error! I downloaded the indoor project picture from the example I tried the process with the written instruction but it failed each time in generating point cloud stage! Any advice on what went wrong would be appreciated.  

[Processing]: Dense matching

[Processing]: Dense Processing

[Processing]: Checking cameras

[Error]: DenseProcessing: Cannot load at least 3 images in memory

[Error]: Dense Processing failed!

[Error]: \>\>\>Dense Processing\<\<\< failed with error (failed to run a step!)!

[Error]: \>\>\>Dense Processing\<\<\< failed with error (failed to run a step!)!

[Error]: Dense matching failed!

[Error]: \>\>\>Dense matching\<\<\< failed with error (failed to run a step!)!

[Error]: \>\>\>Dense matching\<\<\< failed with error (failed to run a step!)!

[Processing]: Substep Dense matching finished.

[Processing]: Step1Done

Hi Mohan,

This error could be due to many different factors and it is hard to say at the moment the origin of this issue.
However if you provide us the *.log file we can investigate and try to help you as much as possible.
You can upload it right here:

One drive

* The project full log file (text file) that is located in the results’ folder: …\project_name\project_name.log

Best, 

Can i also send you the log file and advice me? I have the exactly same problem…

Hi @vagelis_bl, you can share the log file of your project attaching it to your reply or via any sharing platform (for example WeTransfer).

BOSHOEK2021-12-23A.zip (545.6 KB)
PLEASE CHECK THIS FILE IT GIVES ME AN ERROR AND I DONT KNOW WHY

PLEASE RETURN AND COMMENT URGENTLY TO directionalsm@gmail.com
regards Barry

Is it possible to know what was the cause (and the cure) for this issue. I have the same one using data that worked in previous versions of PIX4D.

Hi fad,
I would ensure your GPU driver is up to date. This can cause many processing errors including the densification.