First, I would like to recommend you this article on thermal images processing:
Then, Camera Calibration issues can results from a number of factors. Typically an uncalibrated camera results from insufficient number of keypoints matching with neighboring image keypoints to become tie points.
No cameras could be calibrated. Possible causes:
- The image quality is not sufficient (blurry images, no texture, etc.). For more information: 203756115.
- There is no overlap between the images. For more information: 203756125.
- The camera model associated to the cameras is not correct. For more information: 203032259.
- The image geolocation or coordinate system is not correct. For more information: 203755985.
- The GCP geolocation or coordinate system is not correct. For more information: 203032299.
If you error occurs at the beginning of the process, the cause might be that your camera model is not correctly associated.
At this point I cannot help you any further. If this error persists please feel free to provide us your quality report and log file.