I never received a confirmation email after creating my account. When I try a resend, then a message says it failed.
Thank you for sharing this issue.
Our system shows that the account activation email was soft bounced back.
Soft bounces typically indicate a temporary delivery issue. While there are many reasons an email address may soft bounce, these are some common reasons this could happen.
- Mailbox is full (over quota).
- Mailbox is inactive.
- The recipient email server is down or offline.
- The domain name does not exist. This could be caused by a typo in the license email. Could you please double-check this? If there is a typo, please send a support ticket using this request form: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
- Email message does not meet the recipient server’s anti-spam requirements.
- Email message does not meet the recipient server’s anti-virus requirements.
For the last two reasons, please contact the IT in your organization/company/school if you work in an IT-administrated environment. Please ensure to whitelist this email address which we use to send the confirmation email: email@example.com.
I hope this information helps.