Can a locally processed project be uploaded to the cloud for sharing?

I know that GCPs can be uploaded to the cloud by running step 1 locally, mark the GCPs and then upload everything for processing in the cloud.

However, I’m processing everything locally and I’m only looking for a method to share the finished project through the Pix4D cloud. Is this possible or is the cloud re-processing everything after the upload?

Furthermore, is there a size limit for the cloud? We have projects with 2000+ images and 42 megapixel per image. Huge upload.

Like your thinking…!

Hey Philipp, hey Gary, 

At that moment, when uploading a project for processing on Pix4D Cloud, the project will be processed from the beginning.
You could give a try to upload your project, but this might be tricky considering the size of the project, so I would expect that it might take a while to upload and have the outputs ready. 

Our dedicated developers are working on improving the Cloud experience and having only sharing feature.

Stay tuned for updates! 

Do you have an update on the share only option for locally processed projects to be shared?

Hello,
For now, for the project that is already processed on the Pix4Dmapper, you can upload your results only and share it with your client. To do so, follow the article on How to upload results and outputs to the cloud.