camera optimization

How can I a good optimization , or what do you recommend for that?

For example , in my process  it got camera optimization 12.56 % relative difference  between initial and  optimized internal camera parameters,

Please how can  I improved  that.

I just load the optimized parameters. I saved it in the DB so now it just works (you can find it in the image editor). Just click Edit.

Yes… same with me…
camera optimization
What is the cause of this…?:pensive:

Please… help me…:sob::sob:

Would you please upload the quality report? I also appreciate it if you could upload several screenshots if you find the problematic areas in your project.

Kind regards,

flight4_report.pdf (621.4 KB)

And I just running step 1…

Would you please set internal calibration parameters to All Prior in Step 1 processing options and see if the result will be improved?

https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/205327965#label2&gsc.tab=0

Yuka,
We have multiple licenses and users within our organization all using Pix4d. One of our users consistently sees high camera optimization relative difference, i.e., 15-20%. The root cause seems to be the DJI Mavic 2. We’ve tried multiple controllers and various flight planning software, and still see the same result/s. Adding a new camera model in the image properties editor seems to make a insignificant improvement, if any. In this user’s Pix4d (4.7.5), they is no tab for Calibration as shown in your screenshot. Just General. If we process the job on a different computer with the ability to select Calibration and adjust the internal paramters to All Prior, then the relative difference becomes 0%. How can we enable the Calibration tab on their version/computer?
Thank you,

To see the Calibration options in step 1 you will want to make sure the Advance box is checked.