Assistance to download an old version of Pix4Dmapper

Dear Community,
I want to install Pix4D on a new computer, however I need to download an old version because my Support & Updates expired Jan 22, 2020.

Before I used version 4.5.6 on another computer without problem but when I go to Pix4Dmapper technical release notes – Support and click on 4.5.6 “new release” I get the following message:
Your Support & Upgrade subscription has expired. You can only use up to version 4.4.12 of the software. Please check the license page for more details and extend your subscription.

So I clicked on the “Download valid version” and installed 4.4.12 but now I cannot log in when I launch Pix4D mapper. The error message I get is:
Error e0702d: Could not authenticate. Check your username and password.

Can anyone help me on this? It cannot be a problem with the username or password because I could log in before when I had the new version.

Best,

Hi,

Welcome to the Pix4D Community.

I just noted that all the links in the release notes page, lead to the main download page.
I created a download link for you with both PIX4Dmapper versions (4.5.6 and 4.4.12)

Download Link

Please let me know if you can download and use one of these version.

Cheers

Edit:

Older versions can now be downloaded again from the release notes page:

Hi stlange,

were you able to download the older versions?

Cheers

Yes thank you!

1 Like

Hi

Im installing in a new computer as well. Need a link to an older version too 4.5.6. I cant seem to access the link above.

Thanks

Hi @lardizabalryan1,

Welcome to the Pix4D Community.
You are right. The link I provided was a custom one, and only the original user could use it.

Since then, we have managed to add all previous releases to this page:

Also, if you want to download the latest version available for your license, you can open the download page (https://www.pix4d.com/download/pix4dmapper) and log in with your account. A message will appear with a link to download the latest version available for your license.

Let me know if this work for you.