Adding photos to an existing project

First of all, I am aware that it will be necessary to carry out the process of aerotriangulation again after adding new photos.
But I will tell you a recent example.
I made a raid (only vertical photos). The terrain was so favourable that the punk cloud did not have too many holes, except for one sensitive place (the wall of the building). It was enough to take a few single photos by hand.
Unfortunately, because of the fact that attaching photos to the project is impossible, I had to redefine everything (coordinate systems, gcp’s, check point’s, marks). It took a lot of time.
Greetings.
MW

I agree to this request and i would like to add a thought to the subject.

The possibility to remove photos from a project. There is an option to unmark photos to disable them, but i would rather be able to remove them completly from project

2 Likes

Upvoting this.
Also deactivating/activating multiple images in the images properties editor would be nice. Currently, you have to klick one by one.
Wouldn’t it also be possible to select images which you like to remove via the map view and/or raycloud just by selecting multiple images with strg-key or a dragged frame?

Greetings

1 Like

Also deactivating/activating multiple images in the images properties editor would be nice. Currently, you have to click one by one.

You can select multiple images with the shift key, then right click and Disable or Enable selected images

I hope it helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How did i miss that :see_no_evil:? Thank you very much, Christina.

2 Likes

I am glad to know I could help!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Merge / W0009