Wrong E-mail address registered.

When registering my account, I entered the wrong email address.
If possible, I would like to change it to the correct email address.
Pls, send the reply to my collect email address.
Thanks

Wrong address: freetid@gamil.com
Collect address: freetid@gmail.com

Hi @freetid ,

The change has been made. From now on, your new email address freetid@gmail.com is associated with your Pix4D account.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Rosana (she/her)

Hi Rosana, I have the same problem.

Will you be able to change my email address from lbdnwk@gmail.com to lbd@nwk.co.za ?

Hi @lbdnwk ,

Regarding changing the email address, we can only change the email address when the new email address is not in our system. Meaning this new email address has never registered any account with Pix4D.

On another note, we only change the email address when the domain is the same. In this case, if you would like to change the email address, the new email address must be in the same domain (i.e. @gmail.com).

Unless it is an unusual circumstance, where sometimes a company is changing the email domain and the previous domain will no longer exist, in this case, we will need some statement or document, if possible, for security reasons.

I see you have Support and Upgrade available in your current account. I suggest opening a support ticket with us: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?. We can support you from there. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Rosana (she/her)

Hello Rosana,

I accidently misspelled my email address when setting up my account. I would like to change my username /email from blarson@signalpeakenergy.com to rlarson@signlpeakenergy.com

Thank you

Hi @SPEsurveying ,

Thank you for letting me know.

I believe my colleague has reached out and the email has been changed.

Let me know if you still require further assistance on this. :slight_smile:

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

Thanks, everything is fixed now.

Hi @SPEsurveying ,

Thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that!

Best,
Rosana (she/her)