Email Change

Hello,
I want to change my email address for my pix4d account.Please help me.

Hi @srinivasaluirs ,

It’s been a while, welcome back!

I believe my colleague reached out to you about this matter in a personal support ticket you submitted.

Please continue the conversation there. We look forward to your response there.

Best,
Rosana (she/her)

Hello Rosana,
I’m not yet received any update. Kindly help to sort out.

Hello,

Would you please let us know if you received a message now? Our team has changed the account email address, so you should be able to log in using the new address now. If there are any issues logging in, please us know.

To which email I’ll receive a update regarding this?

I want to update my license email address as a new email.

My current address is dgrepix4d@gmail.com., now i want to change this to nbalaji.iitm@gmail.com.

Kindly do the needful.

If updated already, please let me know.

I cannot write your personal information here; however, the ticket number is #142009, and one of the email addresses should be the same email address that you used to log into this page. Would you please check your spam folder? If there is not, the security system or firewall on your computer might be blocking us.

Hello ,
As of now, we couldn’t be able to login that Gmail. May I know is there any other way or possibilities to do the verification process?

Hello,

You should be able to login using nb************@gmail.com now. I cannot write the email address, but it is the one you have requested in the past. If it doesn’t work, please post it here to make sure you can receive the message. Thanks!

Okay thanks. Let me check it out.