Why pix4Dcapture software use only freeflight mission on dji spark

I want to use grid mission and double flgyt mission plans on spark. But this software use only free flght mission.

is it posible  griid mission use dji spark, Free flight mission is not useful.

Hi Cengiz

I’m afraid the spark flight controller doesnt support waypoints to my best knowledge.  I don’t believe the Spark  is supported by DJI Ground Station either.  It is always best to apply the right tools to the job.  Due to the small size and limited range, the spark is best suited for small projects that are well served with a free flight approach.

Best wishes,

Aaron

The Spark SDK now allows waypoints. I would very much like to see Pix4D support the Spark.

1 Like

Hi Jonah,

I will share your interest in this request with the developer’s team.
I would suggest you follow this thread as we communicate there as often as necessary when any updates.

Best,

I’m following in this.
I need double grid function for spark. I have several dji models using pix4d and spark is the only I’m not capable fully use the way points. Please find a solution to this problem asap.

Thank you!

Hi Abdiel,

Double grid function for the Spark is already considered as part of the ongoing development of Pix4Dcapture and the interest in this has been already shared with the developer’s team.

I would suggest you follow this thread as we communicate there as often as necessary when any updates.

Best wishes, 

Kapil 

I’m having the same problem. It’s March 22 and nothing yet.

1 Like

Hello! 
I would like to use all options on the Pix4Dcapture with DJI Spark.
When will it happen?
Regards

1 Like

Hi!

I’m from Brazil and here the DJI Spark is very popular.

We need to Pix4dCapture Support Waypoint missions for DJI Spark.

Please, consider that.

What’s the status? Mentioned link to other thread gives error. DJI Spark supports way point missions through the DJI Mobile SDK for over a year now (see Litchi). Only have a DJI Spark and a DJI Mavic Mini (clearly not supported) now. Any news?

Hello Everyone,

The DJI Spark waypoint mission is not supported by pix4Dcapture at the moment and it is currently not in our pipeline to support it in 2020. If things change, we will post here to inform the community.

Best,