W0026 Vector error

Hi All
I was processing, can’t remember what now, I’ve done so much over the past few days, and I left the machine running and came back to a Warning w0026: Loading results failed: vector.
I went to open up my last save and it came up with same warning and wouldn’t load. I tried a save from earlier in the day and that was the same message. A) what does it mean? B) is it fixable and c) why would it do that even on an old saved file?

Hello Ollie,

If it is possible, would you upload the quality report to investigate the issue? Any information will be helpful to answer your questions.

Warm regards,

Thanks for the reply Yuka. The file wont load so can’t generate a quality report. Unless you know a way how to.

Thanks

Hello Ollie,

Would you kindly let us know which Pix4D software you use and the version of it?

Warm regards,

Hi Yuka
It’s Mapper v3.0.18, on a trial licence. Do you wan the files that won’t open, would that help?
As I said, the strange thing is that even the previous file, the one before the one I was working on had the same error even though it was fine when I saved it earlier in the day. I can understand the one that was open getting corrupted with the same error that was thrown up during processing but the previous one? I am now working off a file saved the previous day, that opened fine…although I seem to have lost a day’s work.

Cheers

Ollie

Hello Ollie,

Thank you for the information. The Pix4Dmapper 3.0.18 is an old version; thus, if you update to the latest version 4.6.4, it could fix the issue you are facing. There are many updates, and the functions are improved compared with version 3.0.18. To download and install the latest version, please visit here.

Warm regards,

Hi Yuka
I’m on Mac and 3.0.18 seems to be the latest. 4.6.4 is windows only it seems.??

Hi Ollie,

That is correct, the latest Pix4Dmapper Mac version is 3.0.18
Unfortunately, we do not officially support this version as it is quite old. I suggest you try the latest Pix4Dmapper version with Windows.
Or you could try Pix4Dmatic, our new product that is available in Mac:

Thanks, I’ve downloaded Matic and re run my project. There doesn’t seem to be an option for textured mesh model like Mapper. Which of your programs will make a model other than Mapper? I need to see a model not just the dense point cloud.

Thanks

Hello Ollie,

Pix4Dcloud or Pix4Dcloud Advanced would be good options for you to try out. For more information, please refer to the link below.

Pix4Dcloud
Introducing Pix4Dcloud & Pix4Dcloud Advanced

Warm regards,

A post was split to a new topic: Pix4Dmatic: refine the area of interest and DSM in 3D