Transfer Flight Plan From App To Drone?

Hi,

I’ve been through the tutorials BUT I didn’t see how to transfer the flight plan that I have designed in the app to the drone controller?

They will be on the same device (so not an issue there) but I didn’t see how to export and import the flight plan

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

The Pix4Dcapture missions are not transferable to another device. Either you should be able to install the Pix4Dcapture app on your controller and use it directly, else you won’t be able to transfer the mission to the controller. To know more about the supported controller, I would recommend you to go through our support article on Supported drones, cameras, and controllers.

Regards,

I will be using a Mavic Air and using an Android phone both with the DJI software and the Pix4 app on.

So I will plan the route with the Pix4 app, how does that route get input to the DJI controller/ software to undertake the route?

That’s what I can’t understand?

Hello,

The DJI smart controller is not supported with the Pix4Dcapture app which you can see in the article that I have forwarded in my previous reply. So, you won’t be able to use the Pix4Dcapture app with your hardware.

Regards,

You’re Really not getting this?

I never mentioned Smart Controller.

As I said my drone will be controller through my android (or apple) device attached to the controller. That android (or apple) device will have the Pix4D app on it that I have planned out the route on.

How does the route planned in the Pix 4D app get into the controls of my drone to fly the route programmed in the Pix4D app?

Hello,

First, connect the drone to the remote controller and the mobile as instructed in the user manual of the drone, and then opening the Pix4Dcapture app, plan a mission and upload it to the drone using the Pix4Dmapper software. For more information on creating a mission and uploading it to the drone, go through our support article on Pix4Dcapture - Getting Started.

Regards