Subscription requirement for Pix4D Capture Pro

When I used Pix4D Capture Pro yesterday for the first time, a message popped up saying that a subscription was required, but if I accepted I could have a 15 day free trial.

I thought Pix4D Capture Pro was free to use. Can someone please refer me to a link that explains the particulars of the required subscription?

Thank you!

No, starting October, Pro requires either a cloud subscription or an active license to mapper (or maybe another one of their softwares).

OK - Thank you.

I have an active Mapper license. What are the procedures for entering it properly?

Many thanks!

Hi all,

You can find additional information about the licensing system here:

@joe.stroup As long as you log in with the same account holding the active PIX4Dmapper license, it will be recognized automatically. Please note that perpetual licenses need to have an active S&U subscription in order be valid for PIX4Dcapture Pro.

@apexab It shouldn’t be necessary a PIX4Dcloud or PIX4Dmapper license, but any active license for any product.

Thank you Daniele -

I should have replied sooner. Yesterday I figured out how to get my Pix4D Capture Pro app tied to my Pix4D license.

When I got the trial version, it was assigned to my personal email address. The Pix4D Capture Pro app has a log in screen - and I’d logged in with the email address of my trial version.

To solve my problem, I logged out on the app, and then logged back in using the email address and password of my Pix4D Mapper account.

I appreciate your quick response!

Regards - Joe Stroup

1 Like

Hi @joe.stroup,

Thank you for your reply. I’m happy to hear that the problem is solved.

Happy mapping!

1 Like