Resume feature disappears if app crashes or it hit left corner “home”

This has happened to me multiple times. I am using Pix4Dcapture on iOS. I map out an area that will involve battery swaps. Usually I swap out the batteries and hit resume and the job continues.

But on occasion if the app crashes after I land or if I accidentally hit the top left corner “home” arrow that takes you to the starting screen, all of my waypoints of taken images disappear and the resume option is gone as well.

Only the “start” option is here and it wants to go back to the beginning instead of where the last picture was taken. Is there a way to “reload” the mission that was in progress?

Hello,

The behavior you are describing can’t be replicated on our side and has not been reported to us so far.
I would recommend not to switch the screen while you are changing battery while doing the multi-battery flights. If there is no RESUME option available for the mission, then you won’t be able to resume the flight from the middle. For more information, visit Multi-battery / How to operate multi-battery flights.

Regards,