Processing error in Pix4D Mapper

Hi,

I’m having a processing error (see screenshot below) every 4th/5th job in Pix4D.
Most of them process fine, they are all processed in the same way, same settings, same machine, same location for images, same type of drone flight, same camera, same everything.
Can anyone help?

Hi Richard,
Can you upload your log file to this posting? We can take a look to see what might be going on.

UAS-Martons Meadow, Marton.log (2.2 MB)

Hi Richard,
We like to check a couple of items in the log file. One is your GPU driver. Unfortunately, it appears you are remoting into this computer, so the log file will not record GPU information. On that note, can you make sure that your driver is up-to-date?

The other item that caught my eye is your Z: drive. Is this a network drive or an external HHD? These can be slow and sometimes unstable. The data can bottleneck and cause a crash. We recommend using an SSD, such as your C: drive. Can you try moving your project locally and reprocess?

Let us know if this helps.

Hi Mike,
GPU driver up to date yes.
Only 1 in 10/15 jobs fails so i dont believe the Z: drive is the issue.
Also once a job fails, like this one, it fails over and over again and needs a whole new project made to create it correctly.
Whilst these multiple failures are happening another 5-10 jobs will be processing successfully at the same time, on the same machine, using the same drive.

Hi, I just stumbled on this thread, with the axactly same problem.
Though my problem began after I got the new Mavic 3 Enterprise.

I work in an older version of Pix4D mapper, mayby I just need to update it…
But, can I update my mapper, when it is bought on a perpetual license?

Thanks in advance :smiley: