Posibillity to Display Name of Operator and Organisation

Hi Pix4d Team,

I was wondering if there is a possibility to customize the pdf layout or put in a Organisation logo as overlay in the maps, because when I produce the Map and pass it to other organisations, there should be a branding.

Hi Thomas,
You can’t edit the pdf layout generated by the Pix4Dmapper software. Traditionally, this is done using the other third-party software such as Adobe Acrobat and so on.

Yeah that is a great idea Thomas. We would also like the idea of being able to place our Organisation’s Logo into the outputs from pix4dreact so that when it is passed around to other agencies they can easily see the source Organisation that provided the document.

Regards

Hi Blair,

Thank you for your feedback. I would definitely forward it as a suggestion to our product development team.

Regards

Thanks Kapil. It is an important consideration when we work in multi-agency responses to an Emergency Operation Event that sources of data / authenticity of data is clear.

Hello Pix4D Team,

Are there any progress on this? We also need to provide our logo on the output .pdf file to third organizations.
Moreover, it would be great to be able to edit this file to change the language of the output information.
Of course, this can be done by third-party applications, but if we are talking about the speed of information transfer in case of emergency, it should be fast, so it is better to prepare the necessary template in advance.

Rgrds

1 Like

Agree with the ability to add logos and text. Also along these lines, the ability to add extra report text detail - we had a recent emergency event where we were required to supplement the produced report quickly and pass it onto the incident Management Team. It is clunky being produced as a pdf format only and not in the first responder “react” ability to then have to either edit the pdf in Adobe Pro or convert it to word.
Perhaps give users the ability to export in pdf or word formats would be desirable (they can add in their Agency logos after that). I don’t feel Pix4D should be concerned about retaining their branding at this point because with a rapid turnaround, first responders always ask what software is being used so your brand advocacy does come through discussions.

1 Like

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback. We are working on adding the logo and name of the organization already; this will come soon. I still do not have an exact day, but I will keep you informed.

About editing the pdf report, adding extra text, etc. I understand its importance, and I have shared the information with the team.

Maybe the following can help you meanwhile:

• About changing the language of the pdf report. Maybe you can change the application’s language, and then the pdf will be automatically in that language. We offer at the moment Spanish, English, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, and German
  • Have you maybe tried this tool? Edit a PDF. You can import the pdf directly to Microsoft word and then make some changes. Do you think this will be enough?

Once again, thanks for sharing your inputs. All your feedback is very welcome.

Sincerely,

Hello all,

We have some updates about this request. With the latest version of Pix4Dreact, you can add your logo and contact details. You can find more information about this feature here: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057122031.

We are looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,