POOR IMAGES PROCESSING

Good evening my colleaques, i tried to macth and process my data but umfurtenatly the data refuced to process.
Below are the errors generated by Pix4DMapper. kindly advise please.

Uploading: QUALITY R3.JPG… Uploading: QUALITY R4.JPG… Uploading: QUALITY R5.JPG… Uploading: QUALITY R10.JPG… Uploading: QUALITY R11.JPG… Uploading: QUALITY R12.JPG…

Hi @giskopala,

It looks like something went very wrong with the AT. There are very few images calibrated, with a very large difference in the camera optimization parameters.

I would suggest the following:

1. Checking the camera parameters in the image properties editor
  2. Enabling the alternative calibration mode
  3. Potentially enabling “All Prior” in the Camera Optimization mode once verifying the camera parameters.

Is this area covering heavily vegetated terrain at all? This can sometimes lead to issues during calibration stages and might require increased image overlap.

If you are able to share the data, we are also happy to take a look at your project. Email me at jason@geodronesurvey.com

Regards,
Jason.

Good evening sir, i have 2 deferent missions that the first one process successfully, but what i remembered was i reduced the overlap to 50/60% but the first one was 70/80

Uploading: CARGO AIRPORT OGUN STATE22.pdf…

Good evening sir, i have 2 deferent missions that the first one process successfully, but what i remembered was i reduced the overlap to 50/60% but the first one was 70/80.

The last 2 images are combination of 2 missions that processed only the down one and refuced to process the upper one.

Thank you

*IBRAHIM SALEH* *mnis*

Principal Surveyor

MARAFAN GWANI

CEO

I. S Surveying & Geoinformatics Limited

Plot 1227 Ahmadu Bello way
Victoria Island Lagos

No Bau07 Gombe Local Govt.
Modern Shopping Complex
Tudun Hatsi Gombe

No 4 Opposite Bwari Area Council Secretariat Gate,
Bwari Abuja

Cell:+234(0)8036493006 I +234(0)8059373299
Tel: +234(0)8025715727
Email: giskopala@yahoo.com
giskopala@gmail.com

| Jason Hagon Jason_Hagon
April 8 |

• | - |

Hi @giskopala,

It looks like something went very wrong with the AT. There are very few images calibrated, with a very large difference in the camera optimization parameters.

I would suggest the following:

1. Checking the camera parameters in the image properties editor
  2. Enabling the alternative calibration mode
  3. Potentially enabling “All Prior” in the Camera Optimization mode once verifying the camera parameters.

Is this area covering heavily vegetated terrain at all? This can sometimes lead to issues during calibration stages and might require increased image overlap.

If you are able to share the data, we are also happy to take a look at your project. Email me at jason@geodronesurvey.com

Regards,
Jason.

Hi @giskopala,

I would recommend processing the 2 projects separately (either splitting them or creating 2 new projects from scratch). Here is How to split a project into subprojects.

Hence I suggest the following:

• You should process Step 1 for both projects.
  • Before merging them, ensure there are no issues with the calibration
    To merge multiple flights, apart from the overlap of the single flights which should be at least 75% frontal overlap and at least 60% side overlap, there should be also enough overlap between the 2 flights you are trying to merge. Here is an article on Selecting the Image Acquisition Plan Type (for multiple flights).
  • If the project has low texture and flat terrain, you could enable the Alternative calibration method. Take a look at this article.

• Then merge projects for which step 1. Initial Processing has already been completed in Pix4Dmapper as described here: How to merge projects

May I ask for a screenshot of the rayCloud without the Cameras and Rays enabled?

If you need to send us the Quality Report from your next processing you could attach here the .pdf file. It would be easier for you, than sending the screenshot.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Thanks for your support, I have revisited the site and refly the again, after that I reprocess and it works perfectly.

Thank you

SURV. IBRAHIM SALEH mnis
Principal

MARAFAN GWANI

**CEO** **I. S Surveying & Geoinformatics Limited**

Plot 1227 Ahmadu Bello way
Victoria Island Lagos

No Bau07 Gombe Local Govt.
Modern Shopping Complex
Tudun Hatsi Gombe

No 4 Opposite Bwari Area Council Secretariat Gate,
Bwari Abuja