The latest update for PIX4Dfields offers multipolygon and hole editing for field boundaries, GPU acceleration for MSP datasets, and more!
- Add holes to boundaries and annotations.
- Add sub-polygons to boundaries and annotations (MultiPolygon editing).
- GPU acceleration for multispectral datasets.
- Support for Sentera reflectance target batch 2.
- PDF report: Improved label placement to avoid overlaps.
- PDF report: Summation of annotation areas now uses rounded values.
- Annotation names now pre-populate when creating multiple annotations (e.g., “Tree”, “Tree 2”, “Tree 3” or “Plot A”, “Plot B”).
- Exported zonation & boundary files are now named after the project name.
- Magic tool: Temporarily hide the grid and selections using the space bar.
- Magic tool: The cleanup brush can now be swiped by default (hold Ctrl to move the map).
- Support for XAG M500 - 5472x3648.
https://images.ctfassets.net/go54bjdzbrgi/6YPGQVg89Sdshf1HLLQeVu/7e1dc78990bc06122d760047225c69c8/Boundary_Holes__2_.gif(image larger than 4 MB)
Read more at our blog: PIX4Dfields 2.3: edit polygons, holes, and work faster!