PIX4Dfields 1.12.1 now available - Pan sharpening & more cameras

Hi everyone, we are excited about the new Pan sharpening feature!

With the new MicaSense, an AgEagle Company Rededge-P and Altum-PT cameras, you can benefit from a much higher ground resolution while maintaining an efficient mapping height for maximum hectare performance! #Pix4Dfields does that at the flip of a button and crunches your datasets already on site, within minutes!

We also added the upload of Annotations to PiX4DCloud, check out what else is new on our blog post :page_facing_up:: https://lnkd.in/erssF5Td

New features

• Annotation upload for Share to Pix4Dcloud.
  • Control access rights for Share to Pix4Dcloud links directly from inside PIX4Dfields (private, public view, public view, and edit).
  • Pansharpening for Micasense RedEdge-P and Altum-PT.
  • MyJohnDeere compatible boundary export.
  • Estimation of processing time and disk space requirement ahead of processing.

Improvements

• Better color mode for DSMs.
  • Improved resolution setting in processing options (slider to control GSD, default is to not limit resolution).
  • Used processing options are now shown in the info tab for each layer.
  • Automatic selection of best reflectance target image.
  • Support for Micasense Altum-PT.
  • Support for DB2-Vision Laquinta.
  • Support for Skydio X2.
  • Support for DJI Air 2S.
  • Support for DJI Mavic 3.

Bug fixes

• Fixed an issue where the Microsoft OneDrive “Desktop” folder automatic synchronization could cause the app to crash on Windows 11.
  • Fixed pinch-to-zoom not working on Mac.

Looks like you forgot to make it compatible with Windows 11. Can you confirm that is the case please.
I wont be buying it until it is compatible and if that isnt soon, I will have to look elsewhere.

regards
Paul

Hi Paul,

Sorry if it wasn’t written clearly above but we indeed are compatible with windows 11.

The above note “ Fixed an issue where the Microsoft OneDrive “Desktop” folder automatic synchronization could cause the app to crash on Windows 11.”

This means we fixed an issue that was discovered in our last release which required us to temporarily disable windows OneDrive desktop syncing. You may have saw a note here in the community even. This is no longer the case, there are no issues with Windows 11.

Please feel free to purchase the software today either online, directly or through one of our resellers.

Thanks,

• Nathan

HI There,

That is great news.

It would be worth updating the website as it is still saying that it requires Windows 10.

Would it be possible for me to get a temp license so that I can confirm everything is ok on my laptop now. I had one some time ago but it didn’t work on my Windows 11 laptop.

Once I have done that I will do a purchase.

Best Regards

Paul Hamilton
Managing Director & Chief Remote Pilot

ARN: 182016

PHire-1 Solutions Pty Ltd | 3 Darley Street | Katoomba, NSW | 2780 | Australia

|

PHIRE-1 Solutions Pty Ltd acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands that we live and work on across Australia and pays our respects to Elders both past and present.

This is a PRIVATE message - If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind the Sender to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Hi Paul,

I have assigned a license so you try our 1.12 version in Win 11, just try to log in in PIX4Dfields and select it. Let us know how your testing goes.

Best.

Will do.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Paul Hamilton
Managing Director & Chief Remote Pilot

ARN: 182016

PHire-1 Solutions Pty Ltd | 3 Darley Street | Katoomba, NSW | 2780 | Australia

|

PHIRE-1 Solutions Pty Ltd acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands that we live and work on across Australia and pays our respects to Elders both past and present.

This is a PRIVATE message - If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind the Sender to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.