PIX4Dcatch Crashing

Hello - love PIX4Dcatch but cannot currently access my scans on my iPhone 13 Pro. Each time I select the folder icon it thinks for about 30 seconds and then crashes. I’m now locked out of transferring my scans.

I just updated iOS software to the latest and no luck. Any suggestions to crashing every time I go to access my scans would be wonderful.

Hello,

Sorry to hear that, can you tell us which version of PIX4Dcatch you are using? We’ll see if we can track down the problem.

Thanks,

George Brown

Hi,

I am using 1.10.0. I’m using iOS 15.2.1 as well.

Thanks for your help,

Shawn

Hi Shawn,

This is strange behavior indeed, and not normal. The devs have left for the weekend, but are very interested in what would be causing this. I am curious if anyone else in the community has experienced similar behaviors?

The most important thing to note is to not remove the app and reinstall if you want to save your projects. Removing the app will delete all the captured data/projects.

If possible please send a video of the behavior you are describing.

Thank you,
Jon

Hi Shawn,

Was this issue able to sort itself out? We can see no reason why this should be happening. Is it possible to get a video of the issue as it happens?

Thank you,
Jon

Hi Jon,

I do have a video of the crashing (2x in a row). Can you send me a place to upload it to? Too big to email.

Shawn

Sent a message with a link to upload.

Jon

Hi Jon,

I just uploaded the video.

Thanks for your help,

Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for sharing this issue, and glad we were able to get it resolved. Due to this, we were able to fix a bug and make PIX4Dcatch better for all.

Thank you!
Jon

Thank you! Great customer service.