App crashes on Iphone 7 and Ipad 2019

Dear Pix4D,

I wanted to try the Pix4D catch on my Ipone 7 and Ipad 2019, but the moment I press record, the app crashed. There are no errors, it just closes off.

They have the latest updates.

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. We’ve detected an issue that may cause crashes in certain situations, we have a fix in progress and hope to roll out a new version in the very near future. We will keep you updated.

Kind Regards,

George Brown

Hello,

We have released version 1.0.1 today. This version has a fix for a crash that can occur during the saving of images and hope it will address your issue. Please let us know if it resolves your issue.

Kind Regards,

George

Hello George,
The capture works now. But it seems that I’m not able to upload it to my cloud storage aps (one drive, g-drive, creative cloud).

Hello @whendriks.aerometric,

Make sure you are logged in to the app using your Pix4D account. The upload and export options are only available to the user with a valid Pix4Dmapper or Pix4Dcloud license.

Regards,

Hey Kapil,

I am, when using the uoload button, I get No project available, no project available with current allowance.
I have the 1 time license of mapper, but I skipped the update license this year.

Wesley Hendriks | Projectoördinator
+31 6 27 19 81 55 | whendriks.aerometrics@gmail.com

Hello,

The issue seems to be related to the share file workflow. It looks like the files were zipped before presenting them to the share menu. We are looking at the issue. Can you also share a few screenshots of the issue?

Regards,