Pix4Dbim drawings

The interface for inserting drawings could use a lot of improvement. Typically we’re overlaying to-scale drawings. The drawings are coming in square instead of the aspect ratio that they should be. To scale it, you have to drag out the 4 corners of the drawing individually. I understand that it’s nice to be able to skew the drawing if needed, but 99% of the time it will not need to be and should maintain its original aspect ratio.

How can I share orthoimages with the overlay drawings?

How can I overlay several different drawings and toggle them off and on as needed?

What if a drawing is updated? Do I have to realign it from scratch or can I update a drawing that’s already there?

How do I delete drawings?

Hello Christopher,

1. Indeed at that moment is not possible to share the overlay drawings, however our dedicated Web team is working on improving the BIM solution and your feedback is very much appreciated. 
  2. You can delete the overlay drawing by clicking the garbage bin and also toggle the images on and off from the menu bar on the drawing. 
  3. When importing a new drawing, then it should be realigned on the orthomosaic. 

These ideas are very interesting and we will pass your query as suggestion to the product management team. We appreciate very much users’ inputs on the software since they help us to continuously improve.

Best Regards,