Orthomosaic Editor - Update Colour Balancing

The Planar and Ortho Projection editing tools are really useful for removing unwanted features in the orthomosaic. Often we find that we are using either 1 or 2 images from the Ortho Projection tool to remove features like cars and people. This often creates an obvious seamline in the orthomosaic where we have edited, due to the different colour balance between the surrounding area and the image(s) chosen in the editing suite.

Would it be possible to re-run the the colour balancing algorithm when saving the changes, or possibly before export? Hopefully, as this feature/code already exists during the orthomosaic creation, adding a re-run would be very little additional work and lead to a significant improvement of the final edited orthomosaic.

Thanks, Jason.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to run the Colour Balancing after orthomosaic modification.

We will take it as a feature request.

Thank you for your commitment to the development of our products.

Hi Beata, Unfortunately, I’m trying to do the same, but everytime time I select and image in the Mosaic Editor and Click Delete, it just automatically deletes the whole region thus I can’t do any colour balancing or anything.