Mission won't upload to Parrot Anafi Thermal

Parrot just pushed a update that should hopefully fix this

Hi All,

The Parrot has just pushed for an update as @uascenter said. You should be able to update the firmware and able to make a flight with the Pix4Dcapture app.

Regards,
Kapil

1 Like

I UPDATE THE NEW FIRMWARE AND I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS… CAMERA AND NOT UPLOAD.

Drone Firmware: 1.7.3
Controller Firmware: 1.7.0
Free Flight: 6.7.0
Pix4Dcapture: 4.12.1
iOS: 14.0.1 (iphone 7)

Same thing here. The latest firmware update did not address this problem.
Drone Firmware: 1.7.3
Controller Firmware: 1.7.0
Free Flight: 6.7.0
Pix4Dcapture: 4.12.1
iOS: 14.0.1

1 Like

Hi @afriesen, @xatzopoulosko,
Can you guys share the log file of the mission with us so that, we can take a look at it. You can upload it in the below link by creating the new folder. You can extract the log files by connecting your device to the iTunes >> Your device> File Sharing >> Pix4Dcapture>>LogFile>>Save.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JPrtcKVpjY2mcaJ4ArVs1eTaazfniG-i?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y7eKvd_To7rDQUPkbP_xXYVMTumYPXSy/view?usp=sharing

Hi @xatzopoulosko,

The logfile is not included in the link. Can you try the below steps to extract the logfile and forward it to us? Connect your device to the iTunes >> Your device(1)> File Sharing(2) >> Pix4Dcapture(3)>>LogFile(4)>>Save(5).

1 Like

is ok now?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/144gwLeS6bNI-l7WqqVAORYqUt6K2a7jL/view?usp=sharing

Hi @xatzopoulosko,

The logfiles are good. We have looked into it and didn’t find any suspicious. The only thing we noticed is that the satellite single was not good while uploading the mission. Can you make sure that you are in the open area with a better satellite signal and create a new mission and upload it? If the satellite single is not good, the mission upload will fail.

Regards,

ok for that the satellite single was not good because i am inside the bulding. tomorow i send next log file.
but the drone camera error ?

Hello,

I see this is pretty familiar problem to mine.

I am using Parrot Anafi drone, and after latest Parrot update pix4dcapture app shutdowns suddenly after app is launch. I am pretty sure issue have caused because of Parrot update, because we have few drones and one was not updated and worked perfectly, then we tried to update it the same issue have appeared.

Pix4d App version 4.9.0
Drone version 1.7.3
Controller 1.7.0
FreeFlight 6 version 6.7.0

2 Likes

It’s working again on my iPhone iOS 14 using
Drone version 1.7.3
Controller 1.7.0
FreeFlight 6 version 6.7.0

ola, desde que actualizei o parrot anafi, ontem, que hoje ja nao consigo entrar no software pix4dcapture, mal ligo o cabo e mando entrar, ele fecha logo o pix4d e nao consigo fazer nada, ja com o plano de voo preparados…soluçao urgente por favor

problema identico, e nao sei se devo arranjar ios para testar ou esperar que o parrot actualize novamente ou o pix4d actualize tambem para tudo funcionar…

Hello,

It still won’t work with the most recent firmware and versions of the software. Still the same error message (mission won’t upload to the drone).

No it does not… today it simply wouldn’t connect to drone… i am not quite sure why do you have to spoil what works good…

Hi All,

The Parrot Anafi firmware update 1.7.3 is not compatible with the recent android version of Pix4Dcapture. We will release a new version for Pix4Dcapture android next week and it should work.

For now, the only option is not updating the firmware to 1.7 or using the recent iOS version of the Pix4Dcapture app.

Regards,

Hi, And now i have latest Anafi firmware as well as latest p4dc.
. And nothing works… as soon as i pick anafi drone, capture wouldn’t reckognize or crushes… I get rally sick when I see upcomng updates from parrot or pix4d

Hi All,

We have released a new version of Pix4Dcapture 4.10.0 for android. You should now be able to upload the mission in the Anafi drone with firmware 1.7.3.

Warning: When you test the software, make sure to have a good satellite connection before you upload the mission. The poor satellite numbers will result in failure to upload the mission.

Regards,