measuring areas

Hi,
I am using a trial version of pix4d fields. I measured areas in field. Can I get a summary this areas? I mean all surface that they occupy.

Hello Michal,
You can explore Pix4Dfields for 15 days for free with limited export functionality. In the full version you can export a PDF report that summarizes the annotations. So if you draw a series of points, lines, or polygons then the data will be described in the report. The screenshot is an example of how it works.

No, i want know all surface(result in hectars) that this areas occupy in one project. Is it possiible?

Hello,
It does not give you a total area for all of your annotations. You would have to manually add the areas.

Thanks. Maybe you would consider add that in Pix4Dfields. I think that thing will make some work easier for some people.

1 Like

hello
I was looking for several days for a function that quantifies the surface of failures in sowing or areas without cultivation within a plot (water mirrors, roads, etc.). I think that a function that allows us to measure that would be very useful.
Thanks.

Hi Hector,

Currently there is a way to do this manually within PIX4Dfields. If you load your project you can use these tools here:

Once you mark your areas you will see the total annotated area on the right, these areas could be exported for use in other software, it can also be included in PDF reports, etc.

1 Like