Mapper Not Using GPS Info to Place Images

Results look like a dog’s breakfast. Look at how it’s clustering a whole bunch of images together even though it can read the proper image position from the GPS data. This doesn’t make any sense.
Screenshot 2021-07-19 113303

This is with an eBee SQ and I’m trying to process the RGB images. I have tried it with both the Rolling Shutter correction on and off. I have GCPs on the ground but Pix4d Mapper doesn’t place the images anywhere near the GCPs so not all of them can be calibrated to the images.

Would you please upload the quality report?

Field_2E_2W_RGB_030721_report.pdf (2.2 MB)
Here it is.

Thank you for uploading the quality report. Unfortunately, I cannot see the preview image very well, but I assume the project area is an agricultural field. If so, I highly recommend using PIX4Dfields. It is an advanced agriculture mapping software for aerial crop analysis and digital farming. You can try it for free to see if it works better.

We were using Fields before and were not happy with the results it was giving us. We hoped using the Ag templates and GCPs in Mapper, we would get better results.

Thank you for the explanation. Would you please try it with the setting below to see if the results improve?

Warm regards,