Issues with Point Cloud

Hello, I am still new to Pi4D.
I use Pix4DCapture for mapping out agricultural fields to track progress of crops and effects of treatments by creating DSMs.
I am having an issue processing one scan; t is supposed to be a flat field, but part one side is completely tilted.
This is what it looks like. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to how to fix this and how to avoid it in the future?
Thanks in advance.

Hello,
Can you upload your PDF quality report to this posting? We will take a look to see what might be going on.

S-12-05-23-S1_report.pdf (1.9 MB)
Here is the PDF.
Like I said, I am pretty new to this. Any advice or comments are very much appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to take a look at this.

It looks like you have a very high camera optimization error. This is common in projects that have a homogeneous texture like yours. I suggest to first enable All Prior for the internal camera optimization.

Second, if it still does not correct the problem then also change the calibration method to Alternative. This is designed for agricultural applications.

I completely forgot to come back to update on the issue, your suggestion worked perfectly. Thank you for the help!