As the title states I shot some GCPs in a local coordinate system and followed the Pix4D instructions on how to convert the project to that local coordinate system. After it was done crunching it sort of inverted the project so the the easting and the elevation are backwards. I tried following the Pix4D instructions on orientation constraints and that didn’t solve this problem either. What am I missing?
Edit: I just realized I may have left out some vital information. I will attach some more quality reports to show my progress here. The one thing that I didn’t mention that I thought was relevant was that I after adding the GCPs I re-optimized before calibrating. Now that I’ve typed this all out and added the extra quality reports I realized that re-optimizing after adding GCPs is a necessary step before you can calibrate the site. I hope I didn’t confuse this issue any more but I’m going to push forward with this edit.
Midland_LC_report.pdf: Initial processing with geolocated photos.
Midland_LC_report2.pdf: Is after adding GCPs that were recorded in a local coordinate system and before I realized I need to “calibrate” before reoptimizing.
Midland_LC_report3.pdf: Calibrated and then reoptimized here and tried adding Orientation Constraints.
Midland_LC_report after removal … .pdf: Here I removed mtp1 because of the wild elevation error.
Midland_LC_report-mtp fix … .pdf: I tried using manual tie points to fix the light area of 2D Keypoint Matches near the top.
This is a screen shot of the last re-optimization: