Losing images with multi-battery flights

Hello, 

I am using the Matrice 100 on a large area that requires three batteries to complete the mission in Pix4D Capture. When I get back to a computer and download the images after flying two more smaller 1 battery flights I have found out that a pictures from one battery of the big multi-battery mission are missing. The first time this happened it was the last battery of images that were missing, this time it is the middle battery of images that are missing. I can not figure out why this is the case. Any help would be appreciated. 

-Steve 

Hi Steve, 

We apologize for the late reply. From the support ticket that you have created, we came to know that you are using the Matrice 100 and the RedEdge for image acquisition. 

While using the non-DJI camera, the Pix4Dcapture app can only achieve a flight plan. RedEdgeM will not be detected/triggered by the app because there is then no connection between the camera shutter. The camera only takes power from the drone for operation. Hence, the trigger setting(Overlap mode, Timer Mode, and External Trigger mode) on the camera should be defined. So, any issue related to image acquisition is related to the RedEdge camera, not the Pix4Dcapture app. I would recommend you to verify the camera triggering setting before each flight.