Is Pix4D compatible with DJI Air 2S?

Will Pix4D include DJI Air 2S anytime soon? is there a way around? What are other apps that are compatible with DJI Air 2S?

1 Like

Hello @ebatista523, At the moment we don’t have any plan to support DJI Air 2S in Pix4Dcapture. If things change we will post in our PIX4Dcapture drone supported camera and drone page. Pix4Dcapture supported drones, cameras and controllers .
Pix4D’s software is drone/app agnostic, meaning that you will be able to process image data obtained from any drone or the image acquisition app. For more information see which image acquisition app can I use with Pix4D’s software?

Like @ebatista523, I would also like the DJI Air 2S to be added to Pix4D supported drones. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello, like @ebatista523 and @jordanhoareau, I would also like the DJI Air 2S to be added to Pix4D supported drones.

Dronelink supports Air2S

Hi, Dronelink supports it, but as I understand it, you can’t use DroneLink to create a point cloud? If so, “supports” it isn’t exactly correct…unless I’m missing something?

Is this what you are after - see Map Component

https://support.dronelink.com/hc/en-us/articles/6859724198035-Core-Concepts-Powering-Dronelink

I subscribe the request to include the DJI Air 2S in Pix4Dcapture Pro