iOS - Renaming Projects in Pix4d Capture

Please answer!

1 Like

I’m new to Pix4D Capture but I’m really surprised at the development that goes into making this software that there isn’t a way to rename a project. I’ll have to try what **Graham Ewing**said “I get out a pencil and a piece of paper.” Also it is interesting that there hasn’t been any cooments from the Team since November 12, 2018 - EEEEK!

Grouping similar missions together under one project like what the android system allows is one of the best features missing.

2 Likes

On android version you can enter the name when creating a new project, but not possible on iOS.
Such a simple feature, will make a big difference to usability and ensure consistency between platforms.

2 Likes

+1
Is annoying to open each project to find the right one.

Bump
+1

I bought the Anafi work as a DJI alternative for mapping, and this app is compatible with the Anafi, but the inability to name a project is a deal breaker. The Anafi is back on Ebay. Parrot and Pix4d just cant put out a decent product. What a shame.

The people developing this app never had a drone in their hands

1 Like

I agree, I was about to change from DroneDeploy Bus Package to mapper but this basic limitation worries me as to what else I will discover down the line?

+1. Please make this happen

1 Like

It has been four (4) years since this thread was created and this simple feature has yet to be included. Pix4D, get on it. You will be losing customers to your competition that has already “cracked” this code.

Another year has passed and still nothing.

Hello All, I would suggest you to go through the below thread on the development of the PIX4Dcapture app.

Its almost 2024 and the rename function in pix4d capture pro is still not available… At least I can’t find it. Seems like a basic function!!

Hello, We have developed a new version of PIX4Dcapture which is PIX4Dcapture Pro. I recommend trying the newer version of PIX4Dmapper and see if the requested feature is in that app.