Incompatible and reduced speed in the software's recent update

Regarding the recent update (V4.10.0 ios), our operation relied on the given flight speeds (2, 5.1, 8.5, 11.8, and 15 m/s) in order to create the flight patterns needed for our research. The reduced speeds (0.1, 1.7, 3.4, 7.6, 7.9, 11.3, 11.9 m/s) options and inability for the user to define specific speeds greatly hinders our ability to conduct our research. The “new” speed changes all the time and sometimes the speed above don’t appear and new speed options appear with no reason, why was this speed reduction added to the new version?
just for you to understand me i will give you an example -
grid mission, 61 X 383 m, Altitude 30m, at 0.1 m/s takes 538 min to finish. who needs to fly at 0.1 m/s with grid mission?

one more issue we can’t explain is a mission we flew one time 2 m/s and the next time was 3 m/s with no parameter had been changed.

all those problems appeared since the new version was released, i contacted the support but i didn’t receive any explanation or help.

does anyone had the same problems as i do?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Flight Time Issues after recent update.