Mobile device improvements in the cloud
In order to improve the experience of using Pix4Dcloud or Pix4Dcloud Advanced on mobile devices, some improvements and changes have been added to the editor.
Some bugs have also been fixed as described here.
It is important to note the “Show my current position” icon which is now displayed on top of the ortho and DSM and shows your position on the editor.
Improvements and changes
- Some actions have been moved to the bottom part
- Map switcher button is smaller and has a new design
- Coordinate system selector on the lower left corner to change between project coordinate system and WGS84
- Double tapping and doucble clicking for zooming in
- Zoom in, zoom out and print screen actions are removed (zoom in and out can be done with the two fingers pinching action)
- Portrait mode only shows project coordinate system
- Landscape mode shows the coordinate system and coordinates
- Status bar only displays the project coordinate system and coordinates (No WGS84 coordinates)
- Zoom in, zoom out and print screen actions are there but zoom in and out can be also done with the two fingers pinching action