Import Cloud project to PIX4D mapper

Is there anyway to import a cloud processed project into pix4dmapper for viewing? or any other software to inspect the project offline?

Hi,

Welcome to Pix4D Community!

It is possible to download the project from PIX4Dcloud to PIX4Dmapper. You could get more information from the following support article: [Download / Export](https://Download/Export - PIX4Dcloud)

By doing this, an email will be sent to your email when the files are ready to be downloaded. It might take a few minutes to compress all the files and send the email.

I hope this information was useful for you.

Have a very nice day.

Best regards

Thank you for the response Heydi.
I am receiving errors when I try to import the project to the Pix4DMapper of missing files.
My main business problem is as following:
My clients ask for a desktop offline platform to explore the projects I process using the pix4d cloud.
As my intuition was to ask them to download the free version of pix4d mapper to explore the projects and make measurements, I find it a bit difficult to use.
Is that my best option or do you have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance,
Tomer

‫בתאריך יום ה׳, 14 באפר׳ 2022 ב-16:24 מאת ‪Heydi Ery via Pix4D Community‬‏ <‪notifications@pix4d.discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

Hi,

About the error message, please try to press Ok and navigate to the folder where you have all the images of this project. I suggest you put all the project photos in the same folder so once you tell the software which is the folder of the photos, it will find them all at once. If your clients are only interested in visualizing their results, I recommend using PIX4Dcloud, but it is not offline software.

Otherwise, your clients can use PIX4Dmapper Discovery mode for only visualization.

I hope this information was useful for you.

Have a very nice day.

Best regards