Image .jpg geolaction file

Can anyone tell me please how can i obtain .prj and .tfw files of .jpg image i import in pix4d? Thank you.

Hi @petrovmihaicristian,

I’m afraid I don’t understand your question. Could you explain to me in other words what you are aiming to achieve? In general, you have to import your images into Pix4Dmapper and process all steps to generate the orthomosaic and its files.

Regards

petrovmihaicristian

1d

Hi! We have flowen a drone and obtained 197 jpg images. After processing the images in Pix4Dmapper as an output we are given approximately 25 tif files and the auxiliary files, which are georeferenced. The tif files contain only points and not the original images.How can we obtain the aerial photos with georeferencing capabilities? Thank you.

Hi @petrovmihaicristian,

Probably your images are already georeferenced if you obtained georeferenced orthomosaic. The geolocation information is written in the EXIF metadata of your images. And, that serves as an input in Pix4Dmapper, not as an output. To conclude, after processing in Pix4Dmapper, you will only obtain the .prj and .tfw files for your orthomosaic but not for the images.

Regards