Hard to figure out where to find "Point cloud export"

I was frustrating looking everywhere until I had to specifically search in the help section where to find it. In other software I normally use to find export options under the same tab as “save projects” and such.

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your feeback.
Glad to hear that you manage to find it using our help section.
However we think that is quite clear since the Point Cloud exports are shown in the same window where you set the Point Cloud processing options:

Best,

For me its not a problem now that I do know where to find it but for new users that instincty look for “export” somewhere close to “save” will have a problem finding it. You dont want to look in the help section for something as basic as exporting. I believe it would be more convenient to have export possibillties under the Project tab.

Hi Goran,

The export option in the rayCloud is basically the same than the processing option window.
I would add that you can quickly access the result folder by clicking on this symbol:

Thank again for you feedback.

Kind regards,

From my experience its not the same. Edits and classifications of the pointcloud doesent affect the previously exported pointcloud unless I do a new export right? 

Hi Goran,

If you select the option “Classify Point Cloud” in the Step 2 Processing Option, you will get a classified Point Cloud in your result folder:

But you are right, if you have edited your point cloud then you will need to export it in order to have your modifications saved.
How to export the Point Cloud

Best,